Broad and Deep Experience = Better, More Effective Legal Representation for You
Full-Service Legal Support
Corporate law, startup companies, conventional and new energy and other technologies, M&A, trade associations, international, foundations, government contracts, military and government contracting, regulatory, and government relations.
Former President and CEO to SkyBuilt Power, Power Anywhere, and other high tech and energy companies
Serving a Broad Array of US and International Past/Current Clients: social media, intelligence, cyber, cell phone apps, military contracts, educational services, Toyota, Natural Gas Supply Association, Military Job Networks, Business Council for Sustainable Energy, Aisin-Seika LTD, American Gas Association, Cooperative Finance Corporation. Speaker and advisor, Cornell Entrepreneur Network, DC Entrepreneur Week, Georgetown University, MIT, MITEF Advisory Board, Legal Expert Demeter, General Assembly, 1776dc, George Washington University, NATO, military conferences.
- Mutual Fund Officer
- Project Financing
- Trial Attorney, Chief, Special Activities Unit, US Department of Justice
- Special Assistant to Assistant Attorney General, US Department of Justice
- Work with DOE, DOD, CEQ, White House, Treasury, State, DOI, FERC, etc.
- National Security Council – on Staff
- Office of Management and Budget – on Staff
- Government contracting, Civilian and Military
US Congressman James A. Haley’s Office
- Foreign Agent
- International Finance
- Export Controls
- Co-Editor of the Standard Work: 7 Vol. Energy Law and Transactions, the Energy Handbook, and many other books, articles
- Recipient of US Attorney General’s Special Achievement Award
- Investor in and Inventor of Various Hi Tech Systems
- DC, VA, and FL
- US Supreme Court, Various US Courts of Appeal and US District Courts
Georgetown University, BS; Cornell Law; Georgetown Law, JD